WYZE smart bulbs will save you a lot of money in the form of a power bill. They’re energy-efficient and won’t be as serious on your circuits as your regular bulbs. So, a few additional extra backs that you’ll be spending on buying the smart bulbs will pay off in the long run. However, users will still run into some problems from time to time. Luckily, most of those problems area unit minor bugs which will simply be resolved. And, this article will help you how to WYZE Smart Bulbs Troubleshooting some common Wyze problems.
Why is my WYZE smart bulb not connecting?
Wyze lights are offline due to technological difficulties. These issues commonly include poor WiFi signal strength, a power outage, or equipment failures. When Wyze lights will not come back online, do a factory reset. Doing so, it will allow the lights to reconnect and reboot to a device.
How do I get my WYZE smart bulb back online?
Here are some steps to guide you:
- Check that the bulb is plugged in and turned on at the sunshine socket or physical switch.
- The bulb needs a continuous power supply to stay connected
- If connected to a dimmer switch, ensure the dimmer switch is ready to most to make sure the bulb is getting the power it needs.
- If power is on, please power-cycle the bulb.
- Turn the facility off so back on from the physical switch.
- If you are still not seeing the bulb online when power-cycling, try a factory reset to re-add the bulb to your account.
- Before acting this step, send out AN app log and observe the app log ID.
- Wyze application, Tap on your Wyze Bulb
- Then, Tap the settings icon > Wyze Support > and Submit a log
- Choose property problems
- Fill out the small print and submit your app log. Write down the generated app log ID simply just in case you’ve got to send it in to support.
How do I reset my WYZE smart bulb?
- Turn on and off the Wyze light switch associated with the bulb 3 times.
- Wait for your Wyze Bulb to start out pulsing slowly.
- Once the bulb starts pulsing, you’ll either set it up once more or turn the lights off to preserve the factory state.
How do I add WYZE light to Alexa?
To get Wyze and Alexa talking, you will need to enable the Wyze Alexa talent. Here’s how.
- Firstly, Open the Alexa app and tap More down the bottom. After, you need to select Skills & Games.
- Search for “Wyze”.
- Choose the Wyze skill and tap Enable.
- Follow the directions and link your Wyze account, which involves work in together with your credentials. If you are linking a Wyze light bulb, you will need to give Alexa authorization to access it.
- Once enabled, you’ll be instantly prompted to possess Alexa to discover devices. If not, back to the menu and choose Add Device. It’ll scan the room and will notice your Wyze devices, for that purpose you will be able to choose them and assign them to a space.
How do I add WYZE light to Google Assistant?
For Google Assistant, it is a bit of a special method. Here’s what to try to do.
- Firstly, Open the Google Home app.
- Next, Tap the + icon (top left) and then select Set up device.
- Tap to the have something already set up?
- Finally, Search for Wyze and connect your account by logging in.
Does Wyze work with Amazon Fire?
Wyze app isn’t compatible with Windows phones/tablets or Kindle Fire tablets. The Wyze app doesn’t work with Wyze Surge Protector or Wyze hand-held Vacuum, which don’t seem to be connected / smart devices. If you’ve got any issues downloading and victimization the Wyze app, make sure your device computer code is updated.
Can you use WYZE bulbs outside?
No, Wyze Bulbs are rated for indoor use only. But if you choose to place it outside make sure it is covered from the elements.
Can smart bulbs use for any lamp?
The answer to the question is “yes”. They are doing and that they add any lamp configuration there’s out there. A lot of smart bulbs (including Sengled and Philips Hue) use an energy-conserving standard called Zigbee to send their signals. So, they’ll be using any sort of lamp.
Why does my WYZE smart bulb keep disconnecting?
Check that the bulb is plugged in and turned on at the bulb socket or physical switch. The bulb needs a constant power supply to stay connected. If connected to a dimmer switch, make sure the dimmer switch is about to most to confirm the bulb is obtaining the power it needs.
Why is my WYZE App Not Working?
In order to own full control over the Wyze devices, you may have to be compelled to install the Wyze app on your smartphone. The matter is that almost all users are experiencing problems with their apps. Consistent with them, their Wyze app isn’t acting at all. Is your Wyze app not working? It’s a reasonably common issue that may fix applying the 4 steps mentioned below. Make certain to follow all of them.
Reinstall the App
Reinstalling the app will prove to fix lots of app-related issues. This can be why we propose you install the app. Start by fully removing or uninstalling the app from your smartphone. Once you take away the application, try to restart your smartphone.
Afterward, strive to download and install the most recent version of the app. Or else, you’ll be able to conjointly try to delete or clear the cache and data files of the app. simply keep in mind that you will have to go through the setup of the app again.
Make Sure you connect to a 2.4 GHz Network
Checking that network, you’re connecting to ought to be a subsequent issue that you just ought to in all probability check. Nowadays, most networks use 5GHz because it may be a lot of newer and quicker technology. However, the matter with it’s that almost all apps and devices simply don’t support it properly.
This is why recommend switching back to 2.4GHz in case you are using a 5GHz WiFi network. To swap your network, all you have got to try to do is to go to your router’s Wi-Fi settings.
Try to use Another Device
There’s an opportunity that your device could be the reason why the app is not working. This can be why proposing using another smartphone simply to check whether or not the problem persists or not. It may well be that your phone has to install the very old OS, or just doesn’t properly support the app.
The final reason for this issue may well be that Wyze’s servers are presently down. Anyhow, you will wish to contact customer support so as to understand exactly what’s wrong and why you’re facing such a problem.